Just in time for Father's Day- Photo Play Man Card

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Father's day is just a week away.  
Tracy here and this week for the Heartfelt design team I have used Photoplay Papers Man Card for my projects.
Let's take a look.


This paper collection is perfect for layouts. Layer the pattern paper and add stickers. Very quick and easy.


Every dad deserves his own stash; giving him one is easy.
Decorate a brown paper bag with paper, add the words in vinyl and fill with any type of treat.


If the man in your life is a golfer he will appreciate this golf bag. 
I made little flags and banners using stickers from the sticker sheet, added them to bamboo skewers and placed them in the bag.
You cold fill the bag with treats or use as a center piece.




Another great svg file to use with this paper is the trophy.



The stand and the tag are both decorated with more stickers.
(have I mentioned how much I love the stickers that come in each PhotoPlay Kit?)


I also did a couple of cards with this kit.
The first one I used one of the small journaling tags for my sentiment. 
Know any men that this saying would fit?


I used another larger journaling block and sticker for this card.

You can visit the store or shop online today and order this great kit.
Then get started creating some great father's day projects.

SHOP NOW

Post Comment
Post a Comment