Glam Projects featuring My Minds Eye

Friday, January 11, 2019

Aw, pink, reds, gold, flowers, jewels and dress up... it must mean Valentines is on the way.

Today we are sharing projects using My Mind's Eye "Glam" line.


There are so many unique embellishments with this line. and I tried to use a little of all of them on the layout.  Everything from epoxy stickers, to tags, journal cards and eyelets. 



For the cards I used more embellishments.  The gold on everything is so fun, gives it an elegant  yet playful look.

For the 3D projects I used files from some of my favorite Digital Cut Designers.


The purse is from Lori Whitlock and can be found on her site or the Silhouette Store.
Fill the purse with small gifts, treats or a gift card.
the front pocket opens as well.


The vase is from Snapdragon Snippets. 
I used a tag and another epoxy sticker to finish the look.

My Scrap chick has fun boxes, this box is designed for a small candle or bottle but I used it for a bath bomb.  What girl do you know, wouldn't love a bath bomb?

The flower center is one of the eyelets from the line and I tied on of the tags around the handle. 

All the paper and embellishments can be found in our store or online. 

Post Comment
Post a Comment