New Beginner Cricut Class

Monday, April 1, 2019

It's no secret that I love my digital cutters.

I have also been teaching classes for both Cricut and Silhouette for many years.

I have a new Cricut Beginner Class available now for sign up.

In class you will learn everything you need to get started working with Criuct Design Space and you Explore, Explore Air or Cricut Maker machine.

 I will show you how to use Cricut images and projects, Import images, as well as design and edit images.  We will also spend some time working with fonts and setting up Print then Cut.  

The first Class will be held April 2nd from 6 to 8 pm at Heartfelt in Sandy, Utah.

You can sign up here.  

If you would like more information or dates for upcoming classes please feel free to contact me.

Come, learn and start enjoying your machine!





Post Comment
Post a Comment